Chocolate peanut butter candy recipe
For those of you asking for the chocolate peanut butter candy recipe here it is :)
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocoalte chips
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating, stir until smooth. Repeat with chocolate chips (be careful not to burn them). Stir peanut butter into candy coating. Thinly spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with chocolate chips. Cut through mixture with a knife to swirl to chocolate. Chill until firm.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.